Sunday, February 04, 2007

Alone

I'm alone now. Have been for a week tomorrow. It's really weird and I cry sometimes. But it's starting to feel better.
I'm going to japan Feb 25th, for 2 weeks to be with Johan. And when I come home it's just gonna be 10 days and then Sayuri will be here to visit. And when she leaves just 4 days and Johan will be home!
And we will be busy packing and moving and all that. <3
I'm so excited.
Something has happend... And I'm so happy I could burst. But I need to wait and see how things go before I tell everyone. Might have a job plan in japan and some other things.
I'm sooo happy. <3

1 Comments:

  • älskar dig!!! ring om du är ensam! jag kan komma bort till dig ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Namn: Elvira
Ålder: 26
Familj: Johan och vår katt Sumomo.
imood: The current mood of Elviran at www.imood.com





Min andra blog:
+ Om Johan

Bloggar jag läser:
+ Alli (tillfälligt slutat blogga. :[)
+ Anna
+ Karalin & Dreas
+ Mommy A






Powered by Blogger